ESPN’s Rachel Nichols sits down with Kevin Durant to discuss coming back from injury, playing with James Harden and Kyrie Irving and whether or not he’s building a dynasty with the Brooklyn Nets.
- 0:00 KD on his hamstring injury and his perfect return.
- 0:40 KD on his mom Wanda and their relationship.
- 1:30 Do you see any potential issues rising come playoff time from not getting this regular-season work with Harden and Kyrie?
- 2:30 KD on who is his MVP.
- 3:00 KD on his love for Vince Carter.
- 4:50 KD on how the Big 3 has worked so far.
- 11:00 KD on if he sees a dynasty building in Brooklyn.